Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a well-known company situated near Mechelen. They are looking to hire an experienced and results-driven Group Comp & Ben Specialist to align HR processes and initiatives with business objectives and business needs.
The Group Comp & Ben Specialist works closely with the business and supports the Group HR Director on the overall HR agenda.
Your experience in human resources management will aid this organization in adding value to the overall business objectives and challenges by providing HR answers and solutions when it comes to building organisational and people capability, shaping and implementing effective HR strategies and programmes.
As a Group Comp & Ben Specialist your responsibilities are :
- monitoring, coordinating and carrying out the compensation and benefits program, i.a. salary surveys, benchmarking, job classification
- dynamically accompanying the HR 'calendar'
- reporting on HR metrics and analytics
- systematically driving improvements on HR topics and change initiatives
- streamlining HR flows, policies and practices
- anticipating HR issues and providing HR advice and guidance that support the achievement of business aims
- participate actively in comp & ben projects
- consolidating the above on group and divisional level
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in e.g. HR management or other: Agile learner
- Solid experience and competence in Compensation & Benefits, preferably in an international context and/or a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Analytical mind and thorough approach
- Result and quality oriented
- Flexible problem solver
- Proactive and challenge resistant
- Organized and meticulous
- Accountable and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- MS Office competent, especially excel
- An exciting position in an international environment
- Being part of a company leader in his field
- Freedom and authonomy to be successful
- An efficient and collaborative global HR team
- A competitive salary based on qualifications
Sandra Van Overloop 0476/882478
31169+Toon meer informatie